We have been hit by massive amounts of snow in the past 3 days. I think we've gotten close to 2 feet and it isn't going to let up for another day!
Yes... this is my driveway and my car... and I no, I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.
My wonderful hubby and me. :)
My little snow dog. I had a GREAT time watching this silly little pup chase snowballs in the back yard. Haha. I had to get the camera out and document some of it. :)
I can hardly believe that Christmas is in 4 days! This past year just went by SO fast. We have been so blessed throughout this past year though... here are just a few of the reasons why (and yes, Erin... I copied this wonderful idea from your blog. Haha.)... :)
- Another year of marriage to my wonderful husband, Jordan.
- Starting grad school... looking forward to a career in counseling... so exciting!
- A new job with ACCESS - the best place to work ever!
- My pup and kitty. :) They make life so entertaining and enjoyable!
- My sister, Krista, and Ben (finally) getting engaged!! Looking forward to 5/23/09!
- A vacation to Gatlinburg, TN with my hubby... a great way to spend our 2 year anniversary.
- Realizing that really living is keeping life simple and passionate... finding opportunities to make a difference in the small ways.
- Taking my health and fitness seriously. I love running!!
- Spending time with family... nothing tops this.
- My friends... God has blessed us SO much with some amazing friendships.