- I have been loving being a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom). Although, the week I left my job is the same week my parents moved to MI and they have been living with us for the past 5+ weeks! So I haven't gotten a true taste of SAHM-hood as there have been other people besides Jude to interact with. But I have loved being a full-time mommy nonetheless.
- On November 1 Jude cut his first tooth! And number two wasn't too far behind. We no longer have a toothless gummy little boy. And those little nubs are SHARP!
- Jude has been taking more bottles after my concern that he wasn't gaining enough weight. He only gained 3 lbs between 2 and 6 months of age. Since starting more bottles he gained 2 lbs in one month! He weighed in at 17 lbs 6.5 oz last week. It feels good to have that assurance that I made the right choice!
- Diaper changing is a bit like wrestling an alligator. And even more difficult using cloth diapers. I'm thinking we might be done with the prefolds sooner than later and getting more all-in-ones.
- I've been crafting like a mad-woman making little lovelies for a craft show I'm a part of this weekend. I'm making cute rosette necklaces and some bibs, burp-cloths and things for baby. We'll see how it goes! If I make some cash I might do more craft shows around or open at Etsy shop or something. But I'm doing the craft show with some of my best buds from college - Sharlynn, Holly, and Maggie. I gotta admit, as much as I love crafting, it is more fun to have an excuse to get together with these ladies every Tuesday night.
- I made a DELICIOUS soup from a recipe I found on pinterest. Check it out! Yum yum!!
- I'm helping to lead worship for a Women's event at church this Thursday. I haven't sung since before Jude was born, so I'm excited, albeit nervous! It'll be great to use these pipes again and worship the Lord with some awesome women.
- I've been having a hard time making "me time" lately. I miss reading as much as I used to and feel a bit like I'm going through the motions. Which is life at times. I have to remember that there are seasons for everything.
- Resting in the comfort of a sovereign God. Knowing that His plans aren't always the same as mine... sometimes they are better. Sometimes they are challenging. But He is ALWAYS good.