- It's been in the 80's here... in March. And we just caved and turned on our A.C. last night. Probably because Jordan got home and Jude was practically naked and I may have looked like I melted into a puddle. But it's on now. Ahhh...
- Baby G2 is taking after his brother. Moving like a maniac and growing right on schedule. We're to the part where I can feel those little feet and elbows right through my belly. SO fun. But we're also close to the part where I get feet and elbows stuck in my ribs, while also kicking my bladder. I'm enjoying 2nd trimester... for another two weeks.
- Oh, and the other kiddo... umm... he turns 1 in less than a week. ONE. YEAR. OLD. 'nuff said. I can't wait for his birthday party with family and friends. But still. I have a one year old.
- I'm excited to start this study with my bible study girls this week. Still probably one of my most favorite points in the week. A breath of fresh air.
- Jude is learning a ton. He knows where his ear and foot is. Even though if you ask him where his nose is, he still points to his ear. :-) He is also starting to throw lovely tantrums when things don't go his way. Welcome to toddler-hood.
- I have a super long list of books to read. Radical is on the top of it. I'm about 6 chapters in. I also have the Hunger Games loaded on my Kindle, ready to go. But I have new-book anxiety. I'm afraid to start one because it will suck me in and take all my time. Crazy, right?
- I realized I have not worked full-time in a year. I took maternity leave a week before Jude was born. We can just call the theme of this post: I can't believe how fast time flies.
- I'm loving my iPhone. It's simplified my life more than I expected. I hardly need to get on the computer anymore (except to blog of course). Oh, and Instagram. Love.
- I'm having a hard time switching Jude from the bottle to the sippy. He's a sipper. He doesn't guzzle down milk in a sippy at all. A bottle, yes. Not so in a sippy. I'm a little stressed that he isn't getting enough milk (we're down to 1 bottle before bed). But at the same time I'm kind of in the camp that doesn't think he needs 24oz of milk a day if he is getting nutrition from healthy food. Right now we're lucky if he drinks 16oz a day.
- I'm having a horrible time picking out a name for baby #2. I felt settled on a name and then was second guessing... it just didn't feel right. Like Jude felt so perfect. I still feel like that name is a front-runner. But we will see. I'm always taking suggestions!
- I'm trying to focus on building God's kingdom instead of my own. In all areas of my life. My marriage. My kids. My home. What does that mean for me? Today.